The energetic Director of Ceremonies and Past President of the Chamber, Mr Tamuka Macheka called the room to order at 0900 hours and warmly welcomed delegates to the 2023 Business Review Conference.
He then went on to acknowledge the presence of esteemed dignitaries who included:
- The Special Guest, the Governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, Dr John P. Mangudya;
- The Ambassador of the Republic of Namibia to Zimbabwe, Mr Nicklass R. Kandji;
- The Ambassador of the Republic of Pakistan to Zimbabwe, Mr Murad Baseer;
- The Resident Representative, International Monetary Fund, Zimbabwe, Mr Carlos E. Caceres;
- The Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Dr Thomas Utete Wushe; and
- The President of the Zambia Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mr Anthony Kabaghe.