If not already a Member, here are some good reasons to join:
- As the Voice of Business, the Chamber represents the collective voice of its members, views and concerns at a local, national and international level.
- The Chamber also advocates for policy reforms for ease of doing business by lobbying and making representations to relevant legislators, ministers or government officials as necessary.
- Members have the opportunity to actively participate in shaping the future of the business community by being part of any of the different sub-committees that constitute the Chamber.
- Members can also participate in business trade missions, locally and abroad, organized by the Chamber to further their business interests.
- Members have access to a number of different training opportunities designed to capacitate business.
- Chamber members, have the opportunity to attend regular networking events that can assist in growing their businesses, such as seminars, conferences, breakfast meetings , trade missions, among others
- On becoming a member, an organization has the privilege of being listed in the Chamber Directory which is distributed to local and international organizations.
- The ZNCC has a number of communication platforms that are accessed by over 10 000 people. These include the website, newsletter, magazines and also social media platforms. By being a member, an organization has the opportunity to advertise on these platforms that reach out to a vast audience
- The Chamber is a valuable channel of communication between the member and relevant authorities for information dissemination.
- Members have the opportunity to receive regular updates on issues and developments affecting your business.
- These are services offered to members at our different branches and they include but are not limited to document certification, issuing of Certificates of Origin to exporters, recommendation letters and any other business information that the Chamber is privy to.
Recognition of Businesses
- ZNCC organizes Annual Business Awards at regional and national level to recognize individuals and businesses ,members and non –members who have been exceptionally outstanding in the preceding year. This is meant to encourage competition in business which the Chamber believes is an engine to economic growth and improved service delivery.