ZNCC 2016 ANNUAL CONGRESS
- Published on 06 June 2016
The Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce (ZNCC) is set to host its highly regarded Annual Congress from the 29thJune to the 1st of July at Elephant Hills, Victoria Falls.
The ZNCC 2016 Annual Congress will run under the theme; “Economic transformation in a new normal economy: ‘New challenges, New ideas’”.
The Annual Congress will discuss how Zimbabwean businesses can or are adjusting to the transformation of the economy. Participants will have an opportunity to take part in and influence debates through question and answer sessions featured in the meeting's interactive roundtables and panel discussions. The dynamic event covers a range of topics based on the economic transformation that Zimbabwe is going through.
1. Beyond Bond Notes: What next?
2. Beyond the IMF’s Staff Monitored Program (SMP): What’s next for Zimbabwe?
3. Addressing Ease of Doing Business: Progress and Challenges to Date.
4. Managing Costs in a Deflation Environment: Strategies and Options.
5. Reform the Energy Sector: Pragmatic Approach.
6. Revitalizing Human Capital Development to suit the New Emerging Economy.
7. Investing in Zimbabwe: Country Risk Perception and Realities.
8. Corporate Leadership Reforms: Changing Mindsets and Attitudes
Dr John Mangudya (RBZ Governor)
Min Patrick Chinamasa (Min of Finance and Economic Development)
Min Mike Bimha ( Min of Industry of Commerce)
Dr Misheck Sibanda( Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda )
Hon. Prof Jonathan. Moyo (Minister of Higher and Tertiary education)
Dumile Cele (Durban Chamber CEO)
Hon Jacob Mudenda – (Speaker of Parliament)
Eng Joshua Chifamba (ZESA CEO)
Christian Beddies (IMF Co Director)
Hopolang Phororo (ILO Country director)
Mandizvidza (ZimDef CEO)