You are cordially invited to the ZNCC 2017 Annual Congress in Victoria Falls
- Published on 02 June 2017
The Congress’ main thrust is to facilitate dialogue between the various stakeholders that include government, investors, the business and diplomatic community, civic society and academia on issues affecting the Zimbabwean economy. Resolutions emanating from the discussions will be presented as input into policy formulation for improving the business environment to foster economic growth.
The Congress will be held under the theme: “Consolidating the New Normal Economy through Policy Reforms” This year’s congress will focus on the following areas of discussion;
- The New Agriculture Policy Thrust: Prospects and Outlook
- Currency Reform and Monetary Intervention Policies: Options And Strategies
- Competitiveness and Investor Attraction
- Ease of Doing Export Business, Rapid Results Approach: Progress
It is our hope that you will accept this invitation. We look forward to your participation at this year’s ZNCC Congress. Please find attached the Congress registration form for your consideration.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us