- Published on 02 November 2016
- Governor of The Reserve Bank Dr J.Mangudya
- ZNCC CEO Chris Mugaga
- Distinguished guests
- Ladies & gentlemen
The 5th of May saw the central bank in Zimbabwe introducing a raft of measures to ease the prevailing cash crisis which had left the business community in a panic mode.
- Published on 24 October 2016
- The Minister of Industry and Commerce in the Republic of Zimbabwe government, Hon. Mike Bimha;
- ZNCC Women’s Desk Chair and Deputy President Mrs Divine Ndhlukula;
- ZNCC CEO Christopher Mugaga,
- Permanent Secretary in the Min of Industry and Commerce :Abigail Shonhiwa;
- Published on 23 September 2016
Firstly let me start by thanking ZNCC members for having entrusted me to lead the organisation over the past year. As your President, I would like to express with humility, my gratitude and appreciation for your support and the confidence you placed in me.
- Published on 26 September 2016
The Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce Women’s Desk (ZNCC WD) successfully held its 4th edition of the highly regarded Women in Enterprise Conference and Awards (WECA 2016) at Cresta Lodge Msasa, Harare on the 16th of Sept 2016.
- Published on 24 October 2015
I would like to first of all thank H.E the President of the Republic of Zimbabwe CDE RG Mugabe together with his South African counterpart H.E Jacob Zuma for according us the business people from both Zimbabwe and South Africa the opportunity to gather and share experiences.