- Published on 15 August 2016
2016 Annual Congress Report. “Economic transformation in a new normal economy: ‘New challenges, New ideas”
The Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce Annual Congress was held from 29 June -1 July, 2016 in Victoria Falls, with an opening ceremony by:
- H.E. Hon. Emmerson Mnangagwa, Vice President, Republic of Zimbabwe
- Hon. Advocate Jacob Francis Mudenda, Speaker, National Assembly
- Hon. Cain Mathema, Minister, State and Provincial Affairs
- Hon. Mike Bimha, Minister, Ministry of Industry and Commerce
- Mr. Davison Norupiri, President, Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce
The ZNCC congress provided a unique platform for senior government officials, business leaders, decision makers and opinion formers to engage and exchange ideas on how to shape the Zimbabwean 'New Economy.'
The event gathered over 120 delegates, from the private sector, government, embassies, development agencies, other international organizations and wide press and visual coverage.