Who We Are
An apolitical, non-profit, membership-based business association which has a mandate to equip business with development opportunities. The is achieved through lobbying, business advocacy, economic researches, information dissemination, collaboration and facilitation with all stakeholders, government and regional counterparts in light of economically empowering and resuscitating corporate and industrial Zimbabwe.
To be an upbeat Business Member Organisation that lobbies and drives the growth of the Zimbabwean economy.
The Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce aims to be a leader in business development in the national economy and a channel of communication between business and the various authorities in Zimbabwe.
In executing its mandate, the Chamber is guided by:
- Compliance with the Law
The Chamber is established for the purpose of in developing, promoting, and lobbying for its members and the local business community through :-
- Advancing economic progress through the creation of good climate for business.
- Developing and enhancing business entrepreneurship.
- Identifying, promoting and servicing the interests and needs of the membership
- Representing authoritatively and independently the views of business to local and national authorities.
- Disseminating relevant information to members on local and international markets.
- Collaborating with other national organisational with similar objectives such as trade organisations, sister Chambers, and other BMOs.