The Chamber is driven by a Secretariat through subcommittees, which provide the platform for members to contribute ideas on how the Chamber conducts its business. Currently the active subcommittees of the Chamber and their Chairpersons are:
1. Membership & Public Relations Subcommittee: Mr. Mkhululi Ndhlovu.
2. Advocacy Subcommittee: Dr. Alva Senderayi
3. Macro-Economics Subcommittee: Mr. Brains Muchemwa
4. SME’s Subcommittee: Mr. Tamuka Macheka
5. Finance & Administration Subcommittee: Mr. Tendai Mavima
6. Women’s Desk Subcommittee: Mrs. Divine Ndhlukula
7. Trade Subcommittee: Mr Crispen Mugova