CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP: GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
If you are not already a Member, here are some good reasons why you should join:
- A Voice for Business-:The Chamber represents the collective voice of its members, your views and concerns at a local, national and international level.
- Events and Networking-: Make business contacts through our regular business networking luncheons, seminars and social events.
- Development Training-:Develop a skilled and qualified workforce by taking advantage of a whole range of training activities.
- International Resources -:Get advice on overseas markets and documentation and take part in trade missions and export/import courses.
- Business and the Community -: Read the ZNCC monthly newsletter to gain further insight into our activities and the local business scene.
- Market Access-: Member companies are listed in the ZNCC Annual Directory. The directory is distributed to local and international organisations.
- Special Prices-: On attending seminars, investment missions, conferences and training courses organised by the Chamber.
- Specific Training Courses-: Also in conjunction with other training centres, for you and for your staff.
- Our Web Site-:Available for your business use.
- Information Services-: A Trade Information Centre is available. You will find business directories, magazines, CD-ROMs, reference material on trade and information on trade regions such as SADC and COMESA.
- Secretarial Services-: These are offered to member companies and associates at some of our branches.
- Document certification and issuing of CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN to exporters